Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Picture speaks a lot...

To be honest, I don't use to have a great flair for pictures , Be it some wonderful images portraying scenic excellence or green landscapes in the midst of cloud covered mountains.

Occasionally I used to feel nostalgic with a few pictures shot in college, also saddening me up for missing many such occasions.

But this particular picture has really influenced me so much that I have started staring at it continuously in my deliberate breaks at work.

Anyone would wonder what am I bluffing about. Its all about the picture in this post.

I admire Vinay a lot, Simply because he is so cool and down-to-earth and his acting prowess is just a piece of cake, reflecting our own self in him, thanks to the character "karthik" he played in Unnale Unnale.

But that is not perhaps the only reason for hailing this picture. I feel there is more to it than just senses.

Whenever I glare this pic, I imagine myself to be up there,
either recollecting the past which was so unambitious or thinking of the future which looks so ambiguous.

I always wanted to do this just like the pic. Just stand by the side of a tree , look upto the skies and ask myself two questions:
1. Was Everything Fine ?
2. Is Everything gonna be fine ?

But I know I would never get the answers............

I find this picture reflecting the very plight of each one of us who don't dare question the Gods about the meaning of existence of ourselves and all creatures surrounding,
And who is on the look out for a change from this 'ever busy never easy' life with changing proportions of happiness, joy, sorrow, care and what not!

I quote Shakespeare's words........

"All the world's a stage and all men and women merely players"

Adding a few of my words to it:

"All the world's a stage and all men and women merely players without realizing what role they are to play once and for all"


Thanks a lot for lending me your eyes and thought :)